FOR BILLETS/ BLOOM/SLAB /PIPE IN STEEL ROLLING MILLS.
Descaling System Principle Operation
During re-heating of the billet, scale is produced on the steel surface due to oxidation of base material. To prevent this layer from fusing into the base material during rolling process, Descaling system is used. The scale gets loosened when High pressure water jet strikes the surface of the base material through strategically placed nozzles at different angular positions causing cooling of scale. The loosened scale is washed away with water at High Pressure from Descaling System.
BENEFITS OF DESCALING SYSTEM (WHY WATER DESCALER REQUIRED)
- Improves quality of Rolled Product by preventing fusion of oxidized scale into the base material.
- Reduces rejection by preventing surface defects of parent material.
- Increases life of Pressure Rolls of Rolling Mill and reduces down time for repair & maintenance.
- Improves productivity & efficiency by eliminating trimming pass for Billets.
HYDRAULIC DESCALING SYSTEMS:
- Descaling Systems are being designed and supplied for following steel industries
- Steel Rolling - Billet /Bloom/Ingots
- Plate Rolling - Slab / Plate / Bloom
- Wire Rod Mill - Billet / Ingots
- Seamless Pipe - Finish outer dia rolling
- Forging Mill -Closed Die Forging
- Parabolic Springs â Strip rollings
OUR VALUED CUSTOMER FOR DESCALERS.
Kalyani , Jindal , SAIL , UMIL , Group , & Exported to South East Asia
INFORMATIONS REQUIRED FOR DESIGNING HYDRAULIC DESCALING SYSTEM
|Billet Size ||W x H x L in mm |
|Material of Billet ||Carbon Steel / Alloy Steel/Stainless Steel etc |
|Speed of Billet (Speed of conveyor through Descaling Header) ||In Meter / Sec. |
|Time Gap between two consequent Billets when taking out from furnace ||in Seconds. |
|Type of Furnace ||Pusher / Walking Beam / Induction |
|Distance from Furnace outlet to first Rolling table /station ||in meters. |